Join us for our Holiday Party & Artisan Market at The Mill Concord.
FREE Admission with in-person toy donation for Nemours Children’s Health (see toy donation list below).
- Get last minute gifts from local artisans at our market!
- Enjoy food, seasonal IPA from Bellefonte Brewing Company, and wine from Girard Craft and Cork, as well as a signature whiskey cocktail!
- Live Music performed by our very own Gren from The Mill Concord and Theatre N.
- Find out who wins The Mill Member Awards (we have some prizes for members)!
- Enter to win prizes when you wear the best Ugly Christmas Sweater!
Here’s the top 10 highest needs for toy donation:
- Infant items: rattles, teethers, o-balls, binkies, musical & light up toys, boppy pillows, etc.
- Playdoh (tubs, sets, & cutting tools)
- Gift Cards: for Amazon, Target, Walmart, etc. (in amounts of $25)
- Coloring books, adult coloring books & artist sketch pads
- Crayola crayons (24 count), washable markers & colored pencils (sets of 8-24)
- Teen/tech items (Bluetooth speakers, Bluetooth headphones, advanced crafts, etc.)
- Stuffed animals (new with tags on)
- Uno, board games, teen card games & decks of playing cards
- Crafts kits for school-age and teen: art sets, science kits, STEM building, etc.
- Sensory balls and toys, Pop-its, Find It tubes